Friday, July 15, 2011

Frugal Back to School Shopping

I went to Target this morning with all my kids plus my niece and nephew! I must be crazy for a great sale! We were venturing to the park and since we pass our local Super Target I just wanted to stop for a COUPLE of things, of course!
I had my kids' supply lists in my purse so we were able to cross off a big portion for each of them. This is something I do since you never know when you might come across something from the list. It is easier than guessing what you have left to buy.

Here are some of the items I was able to get at a great price!

-8 pack Crayola markers: $0.99 each
-8 pack Washable Crayola markers: $2 each
-24 packs of Rose Art crayons:$0.20 each (Great time to stock up for crafts throughout the year!)
-24 packs of Crayola crayons: $0.40 each (Kroger has these this week for $0.25  each (limit of 4)
-Crayola colored pencils: $0.99
- Elmers glue sticks: $0.40 each
-3x5 index cards: $0.64 each
-Sharpie 2 pack perm. markers: $1 each (free w/ coupon off Target's website!)
-plastic folders: $0.50 each
-Post it notes: $1 each

Since I know sales will continue I am excited to finish up the back to school shopping! I suggest stocking up on favorites that your family will use throughout the year. This way when your child's teacher asks for more pencils or markers for the classroom you don't have to pay full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment