Thursday, June 30, 2011

Target:$4 off $15 or more Matchbox/Hot Wheels Order Coupon

Matchbox Croc Escape Pop Up Adventure Set


Last night I headed to Target for a few things that I needed for one of my daughters and of course my son was excited to use those new Hot Wheels coupons found on Target's website! We had been able to print 2 of the $1 off any Hot Wheels item coupons. My son chose 2 new cars and then we went to checkout. Each coupon had to be used in a separate purchase and to my surprise we received 2 manufacturer coupons for them. Both were for $4 off a  Matchbox or Hot Wheels purchase at Target for $15 or more. This will come in handy with my son's birthday approaching! Not sure how long that catalina will be there! We found the Hot Wheel cars for $1.09 at our local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment