Wednesday, June 29, 2011

End of Month Reminder:Coupons

Carolina Pad Hot Chocolate 13-Pocket Coupon Organizer Pixie Sticks Design, 1.25 x 6.75 x 3.75 Inches (15023)

Tomorrow is the last day of June! This is a great time to check out the printable coupons one more time before they post new ones for July. Go here to get started!  It is also time to weed through your binder or coupon organizer for expired coupons. Don't forget that those expired coupons can be sent overseas for our military families. If you would like more info on how to do that please leave me a comment and I will let you know the contact info.

The organizer above can be found on Amazon for $3.99! I love to have a small organizer that can fit in my purse as well as my binder. This one is by Carolina Pad and Paper and has 13 pockets. They have several choices right now if you are needing a new one! I love all the fun designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment